Tuesday, February 07, 2012

M.I.A. Says Giants #1

Is it really possible Iowa State hasn't won a men's basketball game at Oklahoma State since 1988?

No Super Bowl story has been more blown out of proportion than M.I.A. flipping the bird. If most of us missed it, even though we were watching the halftime show, I doubt it caused any deep scarring.
M.I.A. on right, pre-bird.

Biggest stunner from Super Bowl Sunday: The Voice was the highest rated non-sports event on television in six years. And as predicted, Sunday's game was the most watched television show in United States history.

I still haven't seen Smash. USA Today is the latest to give a rave review. Can I enjoy a show based on the production of a Broadway musical? Skeptical.

Gisele was standing up for her man. I'm sure Tom will call some teammates anyway.

Another win for Lolo Jones. Look out, London.
Courtesy Imagekind.

1 comment:

T. Edlin said...

Well, this Broadway girl loves SoundOff... anything is possible!