Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DJK CUT, No Thrones, Tweet Confession

  • The Barnstormers paraded Derrell Johnson-Koulianos around so much when they signed him, it seemed he was the new face of the franchise. It's one of many reasons I was stunned the Stormers cut DJK. Head coach Mike Hohensee told me DJK just wasn't picking up the indoor game, and there were no off-field issues. Derrell also stayed on high road, but reading between the lines, I wonder if his heart was truly in it (or if the effort was). The CFL provides a last chance at pro football...
  • Being undefeated doesn't mean you won't be one-and-done at state. Three previously perfect girls teams are already out...
  • Congratulations to Waukee, Valley, Ankeny and all the boys teams who just made reservations for the Iowa boys state centennial celebration. 100 years. Impressive...
  • Indiana looks like a mediocre basketball team much of the time, but the Hoosiers have now beaten three top five teams...
  • I don't get the Game of Thrones phenomena...
Andy Fales loves this.
  • I tried to support NBC, and I've seen the great reviews, but Smash isn't for me...
  • My friend Andrew Downs just sent out a tweet that reads, "Just went to musical, Bring It On. No my account hasn't been hacked." I think it might actually be him...
In Des Moines.

1 comment:

two-shedz said...

I was at the game in QC, I thought he did alright, in fact, had the QB saw him earlier, he'd have a TD. But he did shove a Chicago player waay after the whistle one play, and said some selfish thing to a fan after the game. I just think he had his first taste of not being the big shot their. It looked like Schmidt and Ratericks team. I will admit, I thought he might get cut seeing as they weren;t throwing to him much.